If you're thinking about making the Wholehearted Journey - of walking away from "What will people think?" and toward "I am enough" - I want to share a few wonderful classes with you.
Below are courses (mostly e-courses) that focus on different aspects of wholeheartedness, like dreaming, playing, practicing authenticity, cultivating creativity, and making meaningful work.
I'm teaching the Sounds True courses and I've either taken the other classes or worked with the facilitators.
I think you'll enjoy what they have to offer. See you in class!
Last year I said "yes" to a wonderful invitation from Sounds True. I love the Sounds True Mission: We are an independent multimedia publishing company that finds teachers and artists who serve as a gateway to spiritual awakening. We produce, publish, and distribute their work with beauty, intelligence, and integrity.
Their invitation was simple:
"You're passionate about your work. You're passionate about teaching. You're passionate about limiting your travel time away from your family. How would you like to create a six-hour class based on all three of your books and teach it in person. We'll take the content and create an an online class?"
The answer was, YES!
The new online course includes all of the following.
- Six 60-minute Video Learning Sessions
- Two LIVE Video Q&A Sessions (Submit your questions during these live interactive sessions with Dr. Brené Brown on March 28 and April 11).
- Written Instruction (We developed key questions for deeper reflection to help you uncover your own vulnerability triggers and areas of growth).
- Interactive Online Forum (Join the online community with this forum for connecting to other course participants, asking questions, and sharing your own experiences).
- Complete Downloads of All Course Materials (The entire program of The Power of Vulnerability Live with Brené Brown is yours to keep and enjoy).
Click here to learn more about the course. See you in class!